Are you considering purchasing a new heating, ventilating and air conditioning system? Your existing HVAC system needs repairs? You want to schedule a maintenance program? In each of these cases, you will need a specialist, particularly if you know absolutely nothing installing/ repairing/ maintaining such a system.
In order to make an HVAC operation, it is first of all important to choose a company with qualified and authorized personnel. Specialists are always the best choice if you want the best bang for your buck.
What can they do for you?
- Providing consultancy in choosing the best HVAC system for your needs
- Estimating the energy rating of the space to be heated, conditioned or ventilated
- Providing personalized offers
- Choosing the best technical solution and equipment
- Concluding the contract for the supply of equipment and services
- Preparing the final reception report
- Commissioning of the installation and authorization of operation
- Monitoring the work, based on a warranty or post-warranty maintenance contract
When choosing a heating and air conditioning company, make sure that you receive a technical analysis of the space according to your requirements. Until the selection of a heating, cooling and air conditioning system, it is necessary to determine if the design of the HVAC system is calibrated properly with its destination and configured for proper and long-term operation, so that you, as a beneficiary, are offered a healthy, and comfortable living environment, as well as an economical and low maintenance home appliance.
But the costs of a heating and air conditioning system are not the only elements to take into account, as a beneficiary. Costs in daily operation (energy consumption) costs with subsequent maintenance (service, interventions, spare parts), efficiency, noise level, supplier’s professionalism and quality of communication – all these elements must be considered.
When you choose a HVAC company, ask about the following aspects, which are essential:
- The company’s credentials and experience on the market
- A list of referrals
- A list of services it provides (make sure it includes service during the warranty and post-warranty period, system maintenance options and emergency services).
Finding a reliable HVAC company is paramount. You should turn to a heating and air conditioning company that has all the permits up to date, which can guide you in choosing the right products for your needs and also help you to enjoy them for as long as possible.
If you opt for an individual specialist instead of a company, make sure they have a license and look for reviews from people who have worked with them before.
In other words, here are some things to look for when hiring a heating, ventilation and air conditioning technician:
- to have qualification and authorizations necessary to work in the field;
- to have at least a few years of experience (ask how long they have been working and how many projects did they do so far);
- to have positive reviews from other people who have collaborated with them;
- to offer you warranties, a written estimate and fair prices.